The Dictionary of Economics Archive
When the 1987 volume of The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics was published, it instantly achieved international acclaim. In addition to the 2008 second edition, it contains significant additional content, including hundreds of biographies and articles that are either unique to the 1987 edition or have since been revised beyond recognition.
In the twenty-six years since the publication of this edition the discipline of economics has shifted and expanded hugely, and so has our content. The 1987 edition is not only a fascinating indicator of how things have changed but a classic scholarly reference in its own right, a crucial stage between the landmark first publication of The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics in 1894 (originally named The Dictionary of Political Economy) and today's dynamic print and online version.
1. Business Information Technology Management Edited by Ray Hackney and Dennis Dunn
2. International Business Edited by Frank McDonald, Heinz Tüselmann and Colin Wheeler
3. Management and Organizations in the Chinese Context Edited by Jiatao Li, Anne Tsui and Elizabeth Weldon
4. Positive and Normative Analysis in International Economics Edited by Murray C. Kemp, Hironobu Nakagawa and Tatsuya Uchida
5. Internationalisation Theory and Technological Accumulation Björn Jindra
6. Rethinking the Post Soviet Experience Jeffrey Hass
7. Europe and the Financial Crisis Edited by Pompeo Della Posta and Leila Simona Talani
8. Crisis: Cause, Containment and Cure Thomas F. Huertas
9. Financial Structures and Regulation Alessandro Roselli
10. Capitalism and Climate Change Max Koch
Now available on Palgrave Connect:
The New Palgrave, A Dictionary of Economics, First Edition, 1987
If you have purchased perpetual access to The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics current edition, after the first year you will be entitled to access the relevant snapshot of content. The latest snapshot is: