The 2015 Business & Management Collection is now available
New ebooks are now uploaded every week; click here to view a full list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
Palgrave Macmillan understands that we live in a world where business changes at a blink of the eye, from organizational structures to key innovations to issues around globalization and sustainability. Our Business and Management lists offer readers the information they need to make better business decisions. Our titles explore the most topical and relevant issues, offering not only conceptual rigor but also practical and actionable advice. Palgrave Macmillan authors have both the academic expertise and the practical experience that will ensure readers are informed of the most cutting-edge research on global topics and its applications.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the Palgrave Connect Business & Management collections.
1. Everybody's Business Ian I. Mitroff, Can M. Alpaslan and Ellen S. O'Connor
2. Building Stakeholder Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility Barbara Fryzel
3. City Branding Keith Dinnie
4. Creating Good Work Edited by Ron Schultz
5. Sport as a Business Edited by Harald Dolles and Sten Söderman
6. Think Strategically Xavier Gimbert
7. Scaling Social Impact Paul N. Bloom and Edward Skloot
8. Well-being Ivan Robertson and Cary Cooper
9. Luxury Strategy in Action Edited by Jonas Hoffmann and Ivan Coste-Manière
10. Leadership: All You Need To Know David Pendleton and Adrian Furnham
The 2015 Business & Management Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 135 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in business and management when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.