The 2015 Economics & Finance Collection is now available
New ebooks are now uploaded every week; click here to view a list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
As a leader in the field, Palgrave Macmillan's Economics list presents the latest thinking in key areas of research. Our development economics list features titles from the ILO, IMF, UNRISD and the UNDP and includes titles such as Development Aid and Making Peace Work. The collection covers a range of macro and micro topics and features the latest research in monetary and fiscal policy, growth, iployment and environmental economics including The New Energy Crisis and Morals and Markets.
Our finance list consists of publications that bridge acadiic research and professional practice bringing readers the most cutting-edge research and practical tools. Highlights include The Renminbi Rises by Chi Lo, analyzing China's currency ambition and the structural factors behind the rise of the RMB, and Understanding Investment Funds, edited by Virginie Terraza and Hery Razafitombo, providing new insights and empirical evidence at the disposal of the investment community.
This impressive collection provides users with top names, cutting-edge research and important thinking on global economic and financial topics.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the Palgrave Connect Economics & Finance collections.
1. Globalization and the BRICs Francesca Beausang
2. Best Practices in Management Accounting Edited by Greg N. Gregoriou and Nigel Finch
3. Multiple Interest Rate Analysis Michael J. Osborne
4. The IMF and European Economies Chris Rogers
5. Palgrave Handbook of Econometrics Edited by Terence C. Mills and Kerry Patterson
6. Euro Crash Brendan Brown
7. The Euro Crisis Edited by Philip Arestis and Malcolm Sawyer
8. The World's Key Industry Edited by Gelina Harlaftis, Stig Tenold and Jesús Valdaliso
9. The Financial Crisis Edited by Philip Arestis, Rogério Sobreira and José Luis Oreiro
10. Ethics in Investment Banking John N. Reynolds
The 2015 Economics & Finance Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 170 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in economics and finance when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.