The 2015 Education Collection is now available
New ebooks are uploaded every week; click here to view a full list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
From award-winning scholarly monographs to state-of-the-art reference works, at Palgrave Macmillan we pride ourselves on our high-quality, cutting-edge publishing across Education. We publish for a global audience of scholars, researchers, students and professionals, with a list that features some of the world's leading educational thinkers ranging from Early Childhood and Schooling through to Higher and Further Education.
Our recent award winners include Turning Teaching Inside Out, Teaching Excellence in Higher Education, Schooling in the Age of Austerity, Philanthropy in Black Higher Education, and Education in the Age of Biocapitalism.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the Palgrave Connect Education collections.
1. A Levinasian Ethics for Education's Commonplaces Clarence W. Joldersma
2. Action Research Methods Edited by Sheri R. Klein
3. Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice in Educational Research Edited by Rachelle Winkle-Wagner, Cheryl Hunter and Debora Hinderliter Ortloff
4. The New Plantation Billy Hawkins
5. The Comprehensive Public High School Craig Campbell and Geoffrey Sherington
6. Education, Participatory Action Research, and Social Change Edited by Dip Kapoor and Steven Jordan
7. Youth in a Suspect Society Henry A. Giroux
8. Revolutionizing Pedagogy Sheila Macrine, Peter McLaren and Dave Hill
9. Educational Learning and Development Margaret Baguley, Patrick Alan Danaher, Andy Davies, Linda De George-Walker, Karl J. Matthews, Warren Midgley and Catherine H. Arden
10. Comparative Early Childhood Education Services Edited by Judith Duncan and Sarah Te One
The 2015 Education Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 75 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in education when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.
Prior to 2010 education titles were included in the Social & Cultural Studies collections