The 2015 History Collection is now available
New ebooks are now uploaded every week; click here to view a full list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
Ranging from antiquity to the present and covering every part of the world, Palgrave Macmillan's comprehensive history ebook collections include award-winning research titles and cutting-edge edited volumes. Top scholars include Akira Iriye, Peniel Joseph, David Cannadine and many others. Encompassing all major subdisciplines in the field, our History list transcends conventional geographical and disciplinary boundaries through many high-profile global series that offer new perspectives, illuminate interdisciplinary angles and employ fresh and exciting methodologies.
The History list includes acclaimed titles such as Pat Manning's Big Data in History, one of the most recent titles to publish in our Palgrave Pivot format. Additional highlights include the innovative new book in the The Holocaust and its Contexts series, Britain and the Holocaust by Caroline Sharples and Olaf Jensen, and our exciting new title by Walter L.Hixson, American Settler Colonialism.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the Palgrave Connect History Collections.
1. Living the French Revolution, 1789-99 Peter McPhee
2. Palgrave Advances in the Modern History of Sexuality Edited by Matt Houlbrook and H.G. Cocks
3. Rethinking the Atlantic World Edited by Manuela Albertone and Antonino De Francesco
4. Women, Gender and Enlightenment Barbara Taylor and Sarah Knott
5. The Dreyfus Affair George R. Whyte
6. People and their Pasts Edited by Hilda Kean and Paul Ashton
7. Palgrave Advances in the Crusades Edited by Helen Nicholson
8. Making Settler Colonial Space Edited by Tracey Banivanua Mar and Penelope Edmonds
9. Pan-Asianism and Japan's War 1931-1945 Eri Hotta
10. 1968 in Europe Martin Klimke and Joachim Scharloth
The 2015 History Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 175 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in history when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.