The 2015 International Relations & Development Collection is now available
New ebooks are now uploaded every week; click here to view a full list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
The International Relations & Development Collection is home to cutting-edge, critical and truly interdisciplinary research and features some of the world's most prominent scholars. Following the influential debates and theories that shape policy and action around the world, this multifaceted collection offers unrivalled coverage of the field, including International Relations, International Political Economy, Security, Military and Defence Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, Environmental Studies and Area Studies. We also publish a range of high-quality and innovative titles with a strong focus on the global South, including International Development, Gender Studies, Childhood Studies and NGOs.
We are delighted to announce that a number of our titles recently won the Choice Award for Outstanding Academic Titles, incl. Fukushima: Impacts and Implications by David Elliott, Tragedy and International Relations edited by Toni Erskine and Richard Ned Lebow as well as Nigeria Since Independence: Forever Fragile? by Jonathan Hill.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the International Relations & Development Collection.
1. Policy Networks and Policy Change Hugh Compston
2. Islam, the State, and Political Authority Edited by Asma Afsaruddin
3. Democratic Network Governance in Europe Edited by Martin Marcussen and Jacob Torfing
4. Natural Resources and Social Conflict Edited by Matthew A. Schnurr and Larry A. Swatuk
5. The International Dimension of Genocide in Rwanda Arthur Jay Klinghoffer
6. Theories of Democratic Network Governance Edited by Eva Sأ¸rensen and Jacob Torfing
7. Globalization William R. Nester
8. Designing Case Studies Joachim Blatter and Markus Haverland
9. Marx Today Edited by John F. Sitton
10. Dynamics of the Cold War in Asia Edited by Tuong Vu and Wasana Wongsurawat
The 2015 International Relations & Development Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 180 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in international relations and development when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.