The 2015 Language & Linguistics Collection is now available
New ebooks are now uploaded every week; click here to view a list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
The expanding Language and Linguistics list at Palgrave Macmillan caters to academics, lecturers, practitioners and students alike. Our academic titles are renowned and respected by the Linguistics community, providing depth and breadth of research in the fields of Applied Linguistics and Language Education, including Sociolinguistics and Discourse Studies, Language and Globalization, as well as non-applied areas such as Pragmatics and Language and Cognition.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the Palgrave Connect Language & Linguistics collections.
1. Language Acquisition Edited by Susan Foster-Cohen
2. Realizing Autonomy Edited by Kay Irie and Alison Stewart
3. Stance and Voice in Written Academic Genres Edited by Ken Hyland and Carmen Sancho Guinda
4. Psychology for Language Learning Edited by Sarah Mercer, Stephen Ryan and Marion Williams
5. Intercultural Interaction Helen Spencer-Oatey and Peter Franklin
6. Language Policy David Cassels Johnson
7. Functional Grammar in the ESL Classroom Rodney H. Jones and Graham Lock
8. Audiovisual Translation Edited by Gunilla Anderman and Jorge Dأaz Cintas
9. Children Learning Second Languages Annamaria Pinter
10. Politicians and Rhetoric Jonathan Charteris-Black
The 2015 Language & Linguistics Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 65 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in language and linguistics when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.