The 2015 Literature Collection is now available
New ebooks are now uploaded every week; click here to view a full list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
Palgrave Macmillan's expansive Literature list covers literature from the medieval period (most notably with the popular New Middle Ages series, edited by Bonnie Wheeler) right up to contemporary literature, and continues to interrogate the boundaries of literary study. Combining traditional areas of research (such as Shakespeare, Romanticism and Victorian Literature) with cutting-edge areas such as Children's Literature and Print Culture, the Literature list offers high-quality scholarship by internationally recognized authors.
Palgrave's new initiative Palgrave Pivot publishes peer-reviewed research at lengths between the journal article and the monograph within twelve weeks of acceptance, allowing scholarship in the Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) greater opportunities to move forward rapidly and have more impact. Recent Palgrave Pivot titles include the first title in our new 'Global Shakespeares' series Open Air Shakespeare by Rosemary Gaby, André Maurois by Lionel Gossman and Poverty in Contemporary Literature by Barbara Korte and Georg Zipp.
Our list has been expanding in new directions, including into Classics and late Antiquity, with the publication of Horace and Housman, by Richard Gaskin. This title is the first in The New Antiquity series, edited by Matthew Santirocco of New York University.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the Palgrave Connect Literature Collections.
1. Empire in British Girls' Literature and Culture Michelle J. Smith
2. Jane Austen and Narrative Authority Tara Ghoshal Wallace
3. Tolkien Brian Rosebury
4. Bringing Light to Twilight Edited by Giselle Liza Anatol
5. Literature, Gender, and Nation-Building in Nineteenth-Century Egypt Mervat F. Hatem
6. Literature in the Public Service Ceri Sullivan
7. The Noir Thriller Lee Horsley
8. The Female Gothic Edited by Diana Wallace and Andrew Smith
9. Reading Jane Austen Mona Scheuermann
10. Questioning Hybridity, Postcolonialism and Globalization Amar Acheraïou
The 2015 Literature Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 185 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in literature when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.
Prior to 2010 Literature titles were included in the Literature & Performing Arts collections.