The 2015 Political Science Collection is now available
New ebooks are now uploaded every week; click here to view a full list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
Featuring a unique range of the field's most well-known authors, Palgrave's leading Political Science Collection offers an interdisciplinary insight into the constantly shifting world of political and policy studies. Students, researchers and professionals will find within this ground-breaking collection an outstanding selection of subject-defining reference works and cutting edge research monographs covering the breadth of British, European and Comparative Political Science, Public Policy, Political Theory and Psychology. From the award-winning Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series to the new and rapidly expanding research on public policy, readers can expect the truly global perspective and trademark academic excellence which defines this market-leading collection.
Works by outstanding scholars include Fixing Drugs by Sue Pryce, A Political History of Two Irelands by Brian Walker, Antimilitarism by Cynthia Cockburn, The Palgrave Handbook of EU-Asia Relations by Thomas Christiansen, Philomena Murray and Emil Kirchner, The Politics of Public Sector Reform by Michael Burton, The Palgrave Handbook of Social Democracy in the European Union l and Teaching Politics and International Relations by Simon Lightfoot and Cathy Gormley-Heenan.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the Palgrave Connect Political Studies collections.
1. Policy Networks and Policy Change Hugh Compston
2. Islam, the State, and Political Authority Edited by Asma Afsaruddin
3. Evidence for Public Policy Design Paola Coletti
4. Natural Resources and Social Conflict Edited by Matthew A. Schnurr and Larry A. Swatuk
5. The International Dimension of Genocide in Rwanda Arthur Jay Klinghoffer
6. Theories of Democratic Network Governance Edited by Eva Sأ¸rensen and Jacob Torfing
7. Globalization William R. Nester
8. Designing Case Studies Joachim Blatter and Markus Haverland
9. Marx Today Edited by John F. Sitton
10. Dynamics of the Cold War in Asia Edited by Tuong Vu and Wasana Wongsurawat
The 2015 Political Science Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 165 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in political science when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.
Prior to 2014 Political Science titles were included in the Political & International Studies collections.