The 2015 Religion & Philosophy Collection is now available
New ebooks are now uploaded every week; click here to view a full list of the titles recently added to the 2015 collection.
Palgrave Macmillan's programme in Religion and Philosophy brings together innovative scholarship on the world's belief systems and philosophical movements, with books that range from research monographs to general interest titles and Palgrave Pivots. Featuring high-profile authors such as Emilie Townes, this list also boasts a variety of classic texts by authors such as William James, John Dewey, Emile Durkheim, Bernard Bosanquet, James Baldwin, Friedrich Waismann and A.J. Ayer.
A major highlight of the list is the newly published translations of lectures given by Michel Foucault at the Collège de France. The list's many acclaimed series highlight the breadth and quality of the cutting-edge research published by Palgrave Macmillan in key areas of religion and philosophy.
View a full list of the ebook titles included in the Palgrave Connect Religion & Philosophy collections.
1. The Costs and Benefits of Animal Experiments Andrew Knight
2. The Government of Self and Others Michel Foucault
3. Art Encounters Deleuze and Guattari Simon O'Sullivan
4. Marx and Alienation Sean Sayers
5. Disability Studies and Biblical Literature Candida R. Moss and Jeremy Schipper
6. The Courage of Truth Michel Foucault
7. Space, Geometry and Aesthetics Peg Rawes
8. Bergson and Phenomenology Edited by Michael R. Kelly
9. Hermeneutics, Scriptural Politics, and Human Rights Edited by M.A. Mohamed Salih, Bas de Gaay Fortman and Kurt Martens
10. The Birth of Biopolitics Michel Foucault
The 2015 Religion and Philosophy Collection from Palgrave Connect will offer access to over 135 Palgrave Macmillan ebooks in religion and philosophy when complete. With new content added every week the 2015 Collection offers lecturers, researchers and students instant access to the most authoritative and up-to-date scholarship.