Palgrave Macmillan is committed to protecting your privacy.
This section of the website details how we store, protect and use any information you give us about yourself via this website.
Collection and Use of Customer Information Top
We store the contact details and comments that you provide to us via this website. We also collect information on the pages that are visited.
- We store and use your comments and the information you volunteer regarding your specified subject interests, information about your teaching and any orders in order to shape our future publishing and marketing strategy and also so that we might send you targeted information about new products and services from Palgrave Macmillan in the future.
- User activity and profiles are monitored and stored to create tailored services and marketing tools that enhance the user experience of our Palgrave Macmillan eProducts.
- Unless you tell us otherwise, if you fill in our library recommendation form, we may use these details to contact your librarian so that we can provide them with further information about this product.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us understand which areas of the website are most popular so that we might better develop the design and structure of our site.
- Unless you tell us otherwise, we may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the web site, new Palgrave Macmillan services, new books in your area and special offers we think you will find useful.
If you do not wish us to contact you in the future, for whatever reason, please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us at:
- Customer Services
- Palgrave Macmillan
- RG21 6XS
Protection of Customer Information Top
As required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties Top
Palgrave Macmillan will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties outside the Macmillan Group.
Your Consent Top
We welcome comments and suggestions which will help us improve our web site. Please contact us by email: email@example.com.